The cancellation of a reservation implies expenses calculated according to the days prior to the date set for its occupation:
- Reimbursement of 100% of the down payment when the cancellation is made with more than 14 days.
- Reimbursement of 50% of the down payment when the cancellation is made between 14 and 7 days.
- No refund of the deposit payment when the cancellation is made with less than 7 days.
For reservations of houses in July, August and Christmas period the cancellation conditions are:
- Reimbursement of 100% of the down payment when the cancellation is made with more than 30 days.
- Reimbursement of 50% of the amount delivered when the cancellation is made between 30 and 14 days.
- No refund when the cancellation of the reservation is made with less than 14 days.
The client / user of the accommodation agrees to deliver in identical conditions both the room / house and the furniture and fixtures, being their responsibility the replacement of losses, damages that are attributable to them. Likewise, the client/user is responsible for the objects or personal property that he/she deposits in the accommodation during the stay.
In the event of an unforeseen event that does not allow compliance with the agreed days / hours of entry or exit, the parties are obliged to notify each other reliably of the possible change.
If the contracted occupancy capacity is exceeded, the owner of the accommodation may reject the additional places.
The reservation of several houses or rooms at the same time does not give the right to meet in one of them without the prior express authorization of the property and may also entail an additional budget. In no case does it imply permission to violate the coexistence policy.
Failure to comply with the conditions will give the owner the right to cancel the reservation, being exempt from the obligation of compensation and to request the immediate abandonment of the client / user of the accommodation.
To preserve the coexistence and calm of the farm, we ask that you only play music inside the house, at a reasonable level and turn down all noise after 12:00 at night.
- There are no age restrictions, children are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in rooms or interior common spaces.
- The reservation of a house is only for those staying in it.
- Parties / events cannot be held.
The pool is for the exclusive use of clients staying in the various accommodations on the Can Muní estate. Please keep a quiet sound level in this shared space during conversations and dives into the water. Music is expressly prohibited. Children must access the pool always accompanied by an adult who will ensure their safety. Any accident that could happen will be the responsibility of the clients.
Check-in: From 4 pm to 8 pm / Check-out: maximum 11am
- 30% at the time of booking as payment and signal.
- The remaining 70% upon arrival.
For reservations of houses in July and August and Christmas period:
- 30% at the time of booking as down payment.
- 70% one month before the date of entry to complete the amount of the reservation.